Maris Media Group Inc.
Marketing & Business Development
We heighten the awareness of green business in Canada to encourage shared environmental responsibility. We dothis through media presence, networking events, tradeshows and giving back to the community.
Green Business Canada works with leaders and influencers to affect green change and share responsibility for our planet. We believe that the green movement will be accelerated by collaborating and sharing ideas, knowledge and resources. We are committed to providing the required forum to help build strategic partnerships and enable this sharing.
Our founders are passionate about environmental issues and making positive changes in our communities.
1. Green Business Canada mission is to encourage a shared responsibility, encouraging people to be more environmentally conscientious of our planet and that everyone has a role to play in effecting this.
2. We give back to the community by sponsoring non-profits, rewarding green programs and initiatives and lifestyles across Canada, by providing bursaries & scholarships; as well as funding and encouraging special projects to heighten public awareness of issues of the day.
3. Four print & digital issues published quarterly; along with a monthly electronic newsletter, “Green Good News”.
4. Local, national & international exposure both digitally and print issues. We distribute throughout Canada in the Globe & Mail reaching entrepreneurs, business leaders, architects, engineers, land developers and the general public with a interest in the evolving world of green clean technology.
5. We also feature articles on “green clean technology” featuring developers, contractors, homebuilders, educators, nature, tourism operators, artisans, food producers, beer brewing. wine makers, government, etc.
6. We will hold mixers, trade shows and seminars across Canada, socially introducing “green” technologies and innovations to the public.
7. We promote and encourage projects that evoked public involvement and that encourage debate.
8. First of its kind free magazine which take a broad view of the green movement towards a more sustainable lifestyle.
9. We feature Canadian articles on green ventures to accelerate the green evolution and raise awareness.
10. Our audiences include innovators, entrepreneurs, leaders influencers, architects, engineers, land developers, contractors, homebuilders, educators, government, etc.